Wednesday 15 June 2011

My New YouTube Channel!

Hey guys! 
So I am happy to say that I finally have my own YouTube channel and have uploaded my first video. It's exciting to me because I really want to be able to share with you, tips and ideas on how to store make up, how to organize your wardrobe, show you how I do things or store things, and give you a little insight into what I love and don't like!

My plan is to do reviews, Hauls, storage videos, tours of stuff like my wardrobe (closet) and my dressing table/vanity area etc etc. And then as well as that, I thought I would throw in some collection videos, because apart from my horse and my theater/music shows and career (I have been in theater etc since I was 5 and been singing for years,I just put my first demo out there so fingers crossed!) all I collect is makeup and bags/purses etc and jewllery. Girly stuff basically, so I am quite proud of my collections to be honest! And it would be nice to share that with you guys if you are interested! If not, then just don't watch that is fine! :)

My first video is a MAC, Benefit and Playboy Haul, and the one thing I'll just quickly explain a little bit is that you don't see me in the video. The reason is that 4 weeks ago tomorrow, I had spinal surgery. I had 3 slipped discs from a riding accident (I have a horse) and they had to go in and take the disc out. I'm really lucky and am healing so so well, they are really pleased with how I am going and I am almost pain free! 

Well the short of it is, I am not allowed to sit down or have too many showers a week because of the wound etc, so A - I can only lie down or stand up which does not make for good videos unless I do ones lying down showing you stuff or standing and showing you stuff and B - Not being able to style my hair properly doesn't make good first impressions, so they will come but for now, it's face-less vids for the next few weeks! Sorry guys!

Right well, I guess that is it!
If you have ANY requests just comment my channel and I'll be sure to do them for you while I am off work and please Subscribe if you like my videos or want to see more! I have two planned for tonight, so have lots to do!

Check out my channel and thanks for watching guys!
Rebecca
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment