Saturday 18 June 2011

A little review of my Glitzy Glam Products!

Hey guys and girls!!
How are you all? I hope everyone is looking forward to a good weekend (hopefully) and if it's not so good for you, then I hope the next one will be! :)


I've been uploading videos to my YouTube channel for a week now and I'm slowly getting some really nice comments and some subscribers etc. It's nice to be able to share my passion for this kinda thing and follow in the footsteps of some lovely ladies who also share the same passion!


The last video I did was a Glitzy Glam Haul and it had to be split into two parts, because there was quite a large amount! Well today ANOTHER box arrived, and unlike the last two where I had to pay customs £30, this one slipped through the customs net and just arrived at my door! Woohoo! :)


There were lots of things that arrived, but the one thing I wanna talk about is this:


I got a few, but this one is gorgeous and the inside is ADORABLE!
I have been using the little sticky notes for my e-bay selling and to leave people who buy my stuff little notes, because I package my stuff really nicely, we are talking colour tissue paper, ribbons, cellophane bags etc etc!


They are so cute and really good quality, I just love them! The other designs are cute too, but I just find this one is my favourite.


The inside has different segments, not exactly like this but similar:




I use the bigger part for my ebay notes and the smaller ones for "Get milk" type notes or "I love you" notes! The tiny tiny ones are great for books, studying, things I like in Wedding magazines, or just remembering to buy stuff in catalogues etc!
The cover, like the actual "lid" is really thick and they are great quality.
I highly recommend them! They are like $5 or $6 which for us is like £3 quid!! So well worth it, so long as the UK border agency doesn't jump on it! :)
I'll be doing a bit of research to see if you can get them over here, and if you can I will let everyone know :)


I will obviously be loading the Part 3 video onto my channel soon, but I just had to say that these are adorable! :) I'm super pleased with them!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment