Thursday 9 June 2011

Avon Haul - New Summer Look collection!

Hey guys! So I am gonna be doing a Haul today, because my new Avon products just arrived for all my customers, and with it came my Demo products that Avon send out at cost price to their representatives in order for us to try them out and give feedback and show customers so that when they appear for real in the catalogues, they will want to buy them having seen them in real life!


So the first thing I got was this set of earrings, they are Havanna burnished brass-plated pierced hoop earrings with coloured wood and glass beads.


I picked them out as a demo product because at the moment I'm really into spring and summer colours, brights and pastels and thick block colours. I think they can really make a statement and earrings can literally make an outfit!! 
The hoop is quite thin and if you are not careful can bend, but generally they see good quality and the beads are well attached and solid. It comes in a black box with pink lining and they come separately wrapped to avoid them rubbing. I am thinking these will look great with my Victoria's Secret Honeymoon Beach Wear like the white camisoles and boob tube dresses, maxi dresses etc etc. That type of thing! Only 2 months to go now, so honeymoon pieces are always on my mind! Best thing about them? Normal price will be £6 and I got them as demos for £2.10! Bargain! 
If anyone would like a pair, I can get them for £3 introductory price and ship them to you!

The next thing I got was something I had immediately fancied, and it's a bit silly but I just love it, it's summer and fun and bright! And that is this Pink Flamingo with glass and diamante detailing!



This is a fantastic buy, and it is in far better quality than I expected. Not that they are not normally, but this one looked like a fun kind of cheap piece but it really isn't! It is amazing! It is silver plated and very thick, the pendant is rounded and thick and the glass is smooth and very colourful. I adore this piece! I am willing to do free shipping on this one if anyone wants it, and it's going to be £8.50 normally but I am going to be offering it for £5 for a limited time only. I really love this one, I'm wearing it right now and I just love the fun funky feel of the flamingo and how bright and smiley it is! :)

Next up, was a freebie! This was kinda cool because, I got some summer brights knickers (TMI?) lol and that meant that those plus the two pieces of jewelery made me eligible for a free little dotty purse! 
It's cute and I am gonna use it to put coins in and keep in the car or gym bag, it's just a cute little freebie!  


And finally I got two cosmetic type products, one of which is the Lavender Foot Cream, I love lavender it is and always has been one of my favorite scents! The tub is a good size, travel friendly but not small. It smells lovely, not too over-powering and the cream is actually light purple which I think is a nice touch. I haven't used it yet so there is not too much I can actually say about it yet, but I like the look and smell of it, and I am hoping it is gonna be a product that I enjoy using!



The watermelon scented room and linen spray was my final Haul piece and I adore it! It's gorgeous and smells so so nice!! I spritzed it on my cardigan and around the room earlier and the scent lingered for ages and it is such a clean, lovely smell. It really is very fresh and summery! I am going to be taking it with me on the plane when we go away, because that stuffy plane smell is so hot and sticky and this is gonna make me feel alot more at home! It reminds me of the cherry blossom hair refresher spray I got from them, which is also great! I feel like the Avon products have really improved in the past few years, I genuinely love using them! I mix Avon with my usual buys like MAC and Benefit etc, and some of their products I would highly recommend! :)


So that is all I got today, apart from catalogues and samples etc to give to my customers! I thought I would share it!
If anyone wants to buy from my Avon business just let me know, I often do deals and freebies etc so just let me know! I can post you a free catalogue and samples based on your skin/hair/eye specifics! :)

See ya soon!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment