Tuesday 25 October 2011

Explanations and Apologies!

Hello Everyone!


I just wanted to do a blog post to explain properly why I have been MIA recently!
My last video was in June, which is so long ago that I feel terrible! Especially as I have had lots of lovely messages with video requests and am now up to 72 subscribers which is tiny I know in the grand scheme of things, but it means alot to me! :)


So the reason why I have been missing?
I got married!
I know you knew I was getting married, but now I am officially a married woman! I feel so much older saying that! My "husband" and I have been so madly busy, what with the wedding plans, organising stuff, out of town guests arriving from California, Alaska, Europe and everywhere!! Then the honeymoon, then back to work and busy busy getting everything ready for our new house we are in the process of buying!


I literally only just this week caught up with some of my subscriptions, I still have loads and loads of videos to watch from people who I subscribe to and I need to do that this week as I am off work with a chest infection, so makes sense to do that this week when I have some time!
I also plan to do a bit of filming once my nose stops looking like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer! :)


I have had 4 requests for a Room Tour and about 8 requests for a closet/clothes tour and then loads and loads and loads of requests for organisational tips videos! I think I am gonna combine the two and do a clothes and organisational tips video next!
MY very next video though, is going to be a video response and competition entry to Juicystar07's competition entry to Mark. cosmetics and that is a What's in my Bag/purse video.
I have done this quite recently I know, but I have changed loads of stuff so I may as well do another one and then enter that for the competition. I've never entered a video competition before, so hey, lets give it a go! :)


I really hope everyone is ok, please comment/message me with any requests or just comments etc and I will be sure to try and get back to you guys! Hope you are all enjoying the Autumn season! Halloween is next week! I'm staying home watching scary movies with my friends and family and having a little halloween party this weekend if I am better! Watch this space, maybe I'll video some of it! :)


Much love!
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment