Saturday 26 November 2011

Upcoming Competition!

Hello Girlies!

So recently my subscribers list has been higher and higher and at the moment I am up to 91.
That is a TINY number compared to alot of beauty vloggers/gurus out there but I am pleased to see more people interested in seeing my videos and I have been getting daily requests for videos! I have only fulfilled one so far and that was my Make Up Collection! I also had a request to do a vlog on my MAC interview experience, a room tour, tutorials, nail tutorials, daily hair care etc etc etc.

So I will work my way through those I promise! :)

I have been collecting and buying items for a big giveaway competition on my channel for a few months now and I have what I want all ready to go now! I am going to do it as a 100 subscriber celebration and it will be a competition!

Entry will be via Video Response or Blog comment so keep tuned!! :)
I have not decided the rules etc yet, but I will reveal all soon! Definately before Christmas! :)

I hope you are all well, keep watching and requesting and commenting and THANK YOU to my 92 subscribers! I hope you are enjoying my videos so far!

Much Love and Peace
R
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment